Denplan Essentials – Our Maintenance Plan
What is Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials is an easily set-up maintenance plan. You pay a monthly fee that covers a set number of treatments, including dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays.
You can sign up quickly and easily even if you have outstanding treatment.
What does Denplan Essentials include?
• Girvan Dental Practice offers two essential plans, your dentist will help you decide which plan is best suited to you.
• Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
• Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by your Dentist)
• Dental x-rays
• 10% off private treatment excluding implants, teeth whitening and orthodontics
• Preventive dental advice and therapy
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
• Encourages you to attend regular dental visits
• Allows for you to budget for routine oral care
• You can join your practice easily by signing up online (Discretional to Dentist)
• Simple to set up with no patient assessments required
What’s not included with Denplan Essentials?
• Restorative dental treatments. (Such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, lab fees and prescriptions)
• Any treatments your Dentist has excluded from your plan contract
• Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
• Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
• Sedation fees
• Treatment carried out elsewhere
• Extraction of wisdom teeth
Please remember that routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with the dentist, not Denplan.